The Treasures from the Forest Path is a beautiful hap designed by Patricia Anne Fortune and knit with Rauma Finullgarn. "Hap" is the Scottish word for wrap or shawl and this one is a beauty. This traditional, rustic, triangular, farm Hap is warm, light, and has beautiful drape for easy and frequent wear.
Knit the Treasures from the Forest Path Hap in the original color (4121) or one of the other color sets that we've put together. Just make your selection in the drop down menu for the color that suits you!
Included in Yarn Set:
- All yarn called for in pattern (4 x 50g balls of Rauma Finullgarn in your choice of color)
- The Woolly Thistle small tote
- The Woolly Thistle Stitch Marker (selection varies based on availability)
The pattern for this yarn set must be purchased directly from the designer on Ravelry: Treasures from the Forest Path by Patricia Anne Fortune.
As always, it is important to manage gauge to ensure you will have enough yarn. If you are worried you can purchase an extra skein!
Rauma Finullgarn Info:
- BREED 100% Norwegian blend
- BALL/SKEIN LENGTH approx 50g/approx. 190yards
- YARN THICKNESS fingering/light sport
- GAUGE: 26 sts/4" on 3.00 mm (US2.5) needles
- PACKAGE approx. 50g balls
- Hand wash, lay flat to dry
- Made in Norway
- 100% Norwegian sheep to mill
Learn more and see our full line of Rauma Finullgarn Colors here, Heathers here, and Finullgarn Neutrals here.
Please remember that every effort is taken to represent the true colors of the yarn and that monitor settings will vary.