Every order is packed and shipped at our earliest opportunity. Currently you can expect your in-stock order to ship approximately 3 business days after placing your order. We enjoy hearing from lots of customers who are pleased to receive their order very quickly.
We are pleased to offer all US customers free shipping over $99. For orders under $99 there is a flat rate charge of $9.
A NOTE ABOUT FREE U.S. SHIPPING:
Please be aware that we use USPS to mail almost all our packages. From time to time when Free Shipping qualifies and has been selected by the customer, we may elect to send your parcel via UPS Ground. We only do this when you have selected free shipping and when the cost is prohibitive to send via USPS. If you prefer to have your order shipped more quickly via USPS, please select and purchase that choice at checkout.
Shipping is calculated at check out and reflects actual cost of shipping the item to your address based on weight and destination. There is a small surcharge added automatically to cover cost of shipping materials and handling. To find out what it will cost to ship your order, please place items in cart and create an order until the shipping info is disclosed. You can then decide to proceed or abandon your cart with no charge to you. Customs duties and taxes are the responsibility of the purchaser.
When you place your order with us we agree upon the following:
- You are aware that your order is shipping from the United States. Your country's customs duties and taxes are the responsibility of the purchaser and may be charged on delivery.
- The address that you enter in your order is accurate, correct and deliverable. TWT is not able to accept responsibility for erroneously entered addresses.
- The package will be checked into the USPS, and once it leaves the US, The Woolly Thistle is not able to assume any responsibility or provide refunds for lost or delayed international packages.
- We ship all International Orders via the US Postal Service with tracking. You will receive tracking information in your shipping confirmation email.
- International orders are not insured.
Please note we are not responsible for packages lost in transit while in the care of any postal/delivery service. When packages have been confirmed lost by the PO, and where insurance was purchased, we will file a claim with USPS provided the customer purchased a service that includes insurance (Priority mail carries $100 insurance). First class packages do not include insurance and if the customer wishes insurance they should select Priority Mail ($100 max ins) when checking out. We are always happy and willing to do what we can to help identify a lost package so please email us if this occurs.