The Woolly Thistle is a growing and fast-paced e-commerce company that values caring individuals that exhibit a love for their work. We care passionately about our customers who value excellent quality and who care about the source of their yarn. We also love those hardy souls out in the fields raising the wool, and the mill owners making the devine yarns we covet. Our team is knowledgeable about our products and how we fit into a competitive marketplace. We highly value authentic people and strive to collaborate as a team where honesty and integrity is always the starting point.
- Marketing Assistant
Our company is looking to hire a full-time Marketing Assistant who will work directly with the Marketing Manager and assist in developing and implementing marketing plans and strategies including email marketing and social media across various platforms. The Marketing Assistant will also help develop new marketing strategies as our company grows. At this time we are seeking a local candidate who can work at our HQ (in West Lebanon NH).
The ideal candidate will have either a Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field or prior work experience relevant to the position. Effective written and verbal communication skills and a high level of attention to detail are important keys for success in this role.
A familiarity with yarn and knitting is not required but a keen interest in learning about both will be essential for success in this position.
Marketing Assistant Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with the Marketing Manager on marketing strategies and carry out tasks as directed.
- Utilize various types of software for digital marketing including Shopify, Klaviyo, Dropbox, Canva and other apps as needed.
- Prepare a range of documents including emails and social media assets.
- Knowledge of our brand standards and graphics
- Design graphics for products, social media and e-commerce use
- Develop, execute and management of content for approval on the company’s social media accounts
- Survey developing social media platforms as opportunities for brand growth.
- Track social media analytics as directed.
What to expect:
- Friendly workplace
- Team mindset where we lift each other up
- Employee discount on yarn and products
- Competitive pay and room for growth
If you're interested please send us an email with your resume and type MARKETING ASSISTANT in the subject line.
EOE Statement: We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.