- BREED: 40% Wool, 35% Bluefaced Leicester, 25% Nylon
- BALL/SKEIN LENGTH: approx 437 y / 100g ball
- YARN THICKNESS: fingering/light sport
- GAUGE: 28.0 sts = 4 inches on US3 (3.25 mm) needles
- PACKAGE approx. 100g balls
- CARE: Machine Washable Cold
- Made in Yorkshire, UK
"Reared, Sheared and Spun in Britain" This sock yarn consists of 75% Wool - 25% Nylon. The wool content contains 35% luxurious Bluefaced Leicester making this one of the most sumptuous 4 Ply (fingering weight) yarns on the market. Ideal for socks!
This listing includes the solid colors of West Yorkshire Signature 4ply yarn from the various collections including Sweet Shop, Florist, Spice Rack, and the latest Collection. Our selection of multicolored WYS yarn is available here.
Please remember that every effort is taken to represent the true colors of the yarn and that monitor settings will vary.