- BREED: 40% Wool, 35% Bluefaced Leicester, 25% Nylon
- BALL/SKEIN LENGTH: approx 437 y / 100g ball
- YARN THICKNESS: fingering/light sport
- GAUGE: 28.0 sts = 4 inches on US3 (3.25 mm) needles
- PACKAGE approx. 100g balls
- CARE: Machine Washable Cold
- Made in Yorkshire, UK
"Reared, Sheared and Spun in Britain" This sock yarn consists of 75% Wool - 25% Nylon. The wool content contains 35% luxurious Bluefaced Leicester making this one of the most sumptuous 4 Ply (fingering weight) yarns on the market. Ideal for socks!
This listing includes the multicolored and self-striping colors of West Yorkshire Signature 4ply yarn from the various collections including Country Birds, Cocktail, Pink Flamingo & Candy Floss, Winwick Mum, and the new Zandra Rhodes Collection! Our selection of solid colors WYS yarn is available here.
Please remember that every effort is taken to represent the true colors of the yarn and that monitor settings will vary.