This is a preorder with a launch date of May 28th.
As always please feel free to add other items to your Preorder and we will ship everything out as soon as the book comes in. If you would like your other items sooner please submit a separate order and we'll get them right out to you. Thank you!
We are excited to introduce the Shetland Wool Adventures Journal vol. 2 which will feature 6 beautiful knitting projects, interesting articles written by Shetland experts, walks, seasonal Shetland recipes, Shetland book reviews, stunning photography and much more.
Shetland Wool Adventures Journal, a celebration of craft, creativity, adventure and all things Shetland. Beautifully designed, presented and printed in the UK, the Journal features beautiful photography, knitting patterns, walks, interesting stories, interviews, recipes and some personal insights into the lives of the isles’ top knitters and craftspeople.
Shetland Wool Adventures Journal vol.2, includes:
• 164 pages
• 6 knitting patterns, beautifully photographed by Susan Molloy and
illustrated Lorna Reid
• an interview with Kate Davies, Ruth Brownlee and Ellie Duncan of Island Ceramics
• 10 articles about Shetland wool, knitting, textiles and heritage
• Shetland books review by Hayley Anderton
• 3 brilliant coastal walks by Gill Nadin
• seasonal Shetland recipes by Marian Armitage
• book reviews by Hayley Anderton
• an exclusive first chapter of 'A Fair Isle Nurse' memoir written by Mona McAlpine that is being published by 60 North Publishing this autumn
Designers featured in this issue:
Wilma Malcolmson, Ella Gordon, Anne Eunson, Rachel Hunter, Linda Shearer and Barbara Cheyne.
Garment photo credits: Susan Molloy
Printed in Scotland.