- Cast on 10/1, Cast off 11/22 (approx 7 weeks)
- please join and be a member of our Ravelry group and/or join our Facebook group.
- use #twtsweaterkal2020 on Instagram posts.
Brief rules: (go to the Rav group for full details):
- any Adult Sweater pattern (with full length sleeves) in any weight yarn.
- must be knit out of at least 80% of yarn which was purchased from The Woolly Thistle at any point in time.
- adult-sized colorwork vests (sleeveless) are allowed
- patterns can be any style of adult sweater purchased anywhere, but please thank our generous Designer prize givers by looking over their patterns if you are in the market for a new-to-you design!
- previously started sweaters are ok if less than half finished at time KAL starts.
- Feel free to double dip if this KAL coordinates with any other sweater KAL you might want to join!
August 2020 - Sock Sprint KAL
This KAL is a over a two-week period and the goal is to knit a pair of socks (or more) in that time. We are working on the exact dates now and will let you know!
Vanilla Sweater KAL starts 6/15!
We welcome all new KAL participants for our second
Vanilla Sweater KAL starting 6/15 -
find all KAL details in our Ravelry group.
see you in there!
5/15/20 Vanilla Sweater KAL:
We have decided we want to have a KAL for the Vanilla Sweater. Hooray! This will be a very casual 'knit-together' starting on Friday May 15th.
You need 6 balls of Rauma Finullgarn (approx 990y) and if you purchase the yarn from The Woolly Thistle you will receive a free copy of the recipe. (Please note that at this time the recipe is only available with yarn purchase.)
5/8/20 52 Weeks of Socks KAL:
Who’s ready to knit some socks? The response to the beautiful book, 52 Weeks of Socks, has been wonderful. We can think of no better way to show our love for this book than to have a fun little KAL!
Knitting is so often a comforting and soothing activity and we think we could all use lots of comfort during this difficult time. We hope that you will join us as we knit up some sock patterns from the 52 Weeks of Socks book.
For more details head to our Ravelry group
, but our plan is to keep this KAL pretty relaxed.
Cast on day is May 8th! Use any yarn and knit a pattern of your choosing from the 52 Weeks of Socks book!