We welcome Rauma's newest yarn, Fivel, to The Woolly Thistle. Fivel is a worsted weight, lightly spun yarn which produces garments that are soft and airy. This woolen spun yarn is Rauma's softest wool yarn, and is particularly suitable for braids and structures. Garments knitted in Fivel become even softer after washing and are also suitable for felting. As big Rauma fans, we are so excited to get this yarn on our needles!
- BREED: 100% wool (blend of Norwegian breeds)
- BALL/SKEIN LENGTH: approx 50g/approx. 109 yards
- YARN THICKNESS: Worsted
- GAUGE: 18.0 to 16.0 sts = 4 inches
- NEEDLES: US6 - US8
- PACKAGE approx. 50g balls
- 100% Norwegian sheep to mill
Rauma Yarns are a favorite here at The Woolly Thistle and we are so excited to expand our offerings. Learn more about Rauma Products here!
Please remember that every effort is taken to represent the true colors of the yarn and that monitor settings will vary.