Smart Colors Pullover Kit from Handknits from Rauma
The Smart Colors Pullover is a cozy sweater with a gorgeous yoke. The bright colors play nicely together and we love the warmth of the turtle neck finish.
The Smart Colors Pullover is knit in stockinette with ribbing at the lower edges of the body and sleeves and around the neck. It is worked from the bottom up with the body and sleeves knitted separately to the underarms, then all the pieces are placed on one circular needle and the yoke is knitted in the round.
Rauma suggested skill level: ExperiencedIncluded in kit:
- 11-15 x 50g balls of Rauma Finullgarn in your choice of size
- A large Woolly Thistle Project Tote
- Your choice of the kit with or without pattern book: Handknits from Rauma by Bente Presterud. Select your color and book choice in the drop down menu.
Kits use the suggested colors in the Handknits from Rauma, Norway book.
Read more about the book, Handknits from Rauma, Norway here! With 30 timeless patterns, this book is sure to become a favorite.
Also available as new kits from the Handknits from Rauma Norway book:
Rauma Finullgarn Info:
- BREED 100% Norwegian blend
- BALL/SKEIN LENGTH approx 50g/approx. 190yards
- YARN THICKNESS fingering/light sport
- GAUGE: 26 sts/4" on 3.00 mm (US2.5) needles
- PACKAGE approx. 50g balls
- Hand wash, lay flat to dry
- Made in Norway
- 100% Norwegian sheep to mill
As always, it is important to manage gauge to ensure you will have enough yarn. If you are worried you can purchase an extra skein!
Please remember that every effort is taken to represent the true colors of the yarn and that monitor settings will vary.