Now available for Pre-order is Shetland Wool Week Annual 2021!
This is a PREORDER. As always please feel free to add other items to your Preorder and we will ship everything out as soon as the Shetland Wool Week Annual 2021 comes in. We expect to receive our copies of SWW in October and will ship orders out quickly once they arrive.
If you would like your other items sooner please submit a separate order and we'll get them right out to you. Please note that we are happy to combine subsequent orders with this Preorder so long as they are received within 5 days of this initial order. Thank you for your understanding.
It's here! The Shetland Wool Week Annual 2021 edition! This issue is packed with exclusive patterns, fascinating essays, and stunning photography taken on location at Shetland’s magnificent Sumburgh Head Lighthouse.
We are so excited for 12 cozy patterns from leading Shetland knitwear designers, with some pioneering new designers too. Expect vibrant Fair Isle motifs and patterns, subtle, intricate lace, weaving and more.
- SWW 2021 Patron Wilma Malcolmson’s ‘Da Crofter’s Kep’
- Elizabeth Johnston’s ‘Fairag Cardigan’
- Amy Gair’s ‘Ӧyger Scarf’
- Andrea Williamson’s ‘Harbour Cowl’
- Alison Rendall’s ‘Da Meids Mitts’
- Nicole Coutts’ ‘Sea Swell Snood’
- Anne Eunson’s ‘Fethaland Shawl’
- Gudrun Johnston’s ‘Lizzie Pinafore’ (children’s item)
- Janette Budge’s ‘Sumburgh Light Hat’
- Terri Leask’s ‘Winter Bonfire Gloves’
- Ella Gordon’s ‘Roosty Tank Top’
- Wilma Malcolmson’s ‘Gotland Lace Yoke’
Get ready for Insightful articles on Shetland Sheep; Shetland’s era of machine knitting; knitting in a time of Covid, and a look at the inspiration behind Gudrun Johnston’s third volume of The Shetland Trader: Heritage. This issue also features a beautiful poem in English and Shetland dialect by Roseanne Watt, this year’s Wool Week model.
A true collector’s edition.
Size: 256 x 204mm