· 142 pages
· 12 knitting patterns from a talented group of designers: Fiona Alice, Emily Greene, Susie Haumann, Melody Hoffmann, Tiina Huhtaniemi, Libby Jonson, Isabell Kraemer, Sarah Pope, Camille Rosselle, Katrin Schneider, Helen Stewart and Camilla Vad. (Please see the full list of yarns they have used below.)
· an interview with Jared Flood
· a long-format story about La Bien Aimée
· my story by Anna Dianich of Tolt Yarn and Wool
· a Q&A with Susanne Sommer
· a travel guide to Paris featuring the best spots to stay, eat and shop.
Laine was set up in 2016 by Jonna Hietala, Sini Ellen and Elina Johanna. This trio packed by years and years of experience with journalism and publishing, graphic design, social media, and wool wanted to create an aesthetic, informative and inspiring magazine for people sharing the same interests. Laine, however, is more than a magazine: it inspires to gather and share, to be a part of a community of like-minded knitters, makers and thinkers from near and far. Various gatherings and events play a big part of their work.
Made in Finland. Printed in Estonia.
Our knitting kits are specially curated with all the yarn and inspiration you'll need to complete your project
We love curating new yarns for you from around the world! See the latest additions to The Woolly Thistle!
Developed by our Founder Corinne; each course includes video lessons to knit one pattern