From the brilliant Felix aka KNITSONIK comes colorwork washi tape that any knitter would love to get their hands on!
A set of six rolls of adhesive paper washi tape each printed with an original KNITSONIK stranded colorwork motif from the projects in the KNITSONIK Stranded Colourwork Playbook. Each of the tapes has been printed to look like miniaturized knitted fabric, and has been exclusively printed for KNITSONIK LTD. These special, knit-themed rolls of washi tape are perfect for embellishing knitted gifts, knitted correspondence or postcards; they can also be used for for indexing the pages in the notebooks, planners or bullet journals in which you manage your knitting projects.
Set A Designs include
- Brick walls, mortar and accent bricks from Bricken
- Cherry Blossom from Efflorescent: Cherry Blossom Edition
- Dandelions from Efflorescent: Dandelion Edition
- Grey, white and red dots from Polka Dots & Dolls
- Matryoshka dolls from Polka Dots & Dolls
- Mulberry leaves from View from Felix's Work Room
Set B Designs include
- Seashore from Seaside Socks Swatch
- Hops from Hops Swatch
- Record Button and Microphones from Eddie Swatch
- Deco Factory from Deco Swatch
- Snakeshead Fritillary from Efflorescent: Snakeshead Fritillary Edition
- Fruitcake from Fruitcake Swatch
Each roll is 15mm x 10m. The paper is made from grain shell and corn bran and features a non-toxic adhesive.