From Marie's latest book MEADOW is Cornflower, a pretty textured stitch sweater that is fairly simple to knit as all the twisted and lace stitches are only worked on the right side rows. Knitted in Jamieson's of Shetland Spindrift yarn.
Yarn sets include:
- all the yarn called for in the pattern for the size you select
- a large and sturdy TWT two-color tote bag (made in NH!)
- a teeny tiny Katrinkles TWT stitch marker
- please note the set does NOT include the pattern which can be found in the book, MEADOW available here at The Woolly Thistle!
- 100% Shetland wool
- 25g balls
- approx. 115yards
- gauge: approx. 30 sts/32 rows on US 3/3.25mm
Please note that unfortunately the sleeve chart of the Cornflower pattern is missing from the printed book and can be downloaded here.