British Wool direct from West Yorkshire Spinners! "Reared, Sheared and Spun in Britain". This sock yarn consists of 75% Wool - 25% Nylon. The wool content contains 35% luxurious Bluefaced Leicester making this one of the most sumptuous 4 Ply (fingering weight) products on the market. Ideal for socks!
The solid colors featured are lifted from the accent colours in the Country Birds Collection. Use together to create great socks with contrasting heels and toes!
- Cardamom (olive) and Blue Tit
- Cayenne Pepper (red) and Bull Finch
- Pennyroyal (purple) and Wood Pigeon
- Poppy Seed (gray) and Owl
- Cinnamon Stick (pinkish beige) and Goldfinch
- Cherry Drop (red) and Goldfinch
- Nutmeg (coppery) and Pheasant
- Juniper (royal blue) and Mallard
- Turmeric (pumpkin) and Robin
British Wool Mark
Makeup - Size 100g balls (400m/437y)
Tension 36rs x 28sts - 4"/10cm sq - 3.25mm (US3) needles
The Woolly Thistle is proud to bring you this yarn of excellent value along with fast delivery from the USA. No international shipping!
Machine Washable cold
Please remember that every effort is taken to represent the true colors of the yarn and that monitor settings will vary.