Rauma yarns are some of our favorite here at TWT and we're glad to now offer Lamullgarn. Rauma Lamullgarn is a light fingering weight yarn that is great for soft and light garments. Available in so many beautiful and saturated shades, this 100% Norwegian wool is perfect for your soft accessories and sweaters.
- BREED: 100% New Wool, Norwegian
- BALL/SKEIN LENGTH: Approx 273yds / 50g, each ball
- YARN THICKNESS: light fingering
- GAUGE: 30-32 sts = 4 in
- NEEDLES: US 1.5-2
- CARE: Hand wash, lay flat to dry
- Made in Norway; 100% Norwegian sheep to mill
Please remember every effort is taken to ensure accurate photos of the yarn but monitor settings vary.
Looking for the perfect pattern?
Chary by Olesia Lewyckyj Jarymowycz
Vandriar Mittens by Laila Yvonne Henriksen
I Heart Sheep by Stephanie Lotven